Mohali, located in the Indian state of Punjab, has been expanding and developing rapidly in recent years due to several factors:
- Proximity to Chandigarh: Mohali is located adjacent to Chandigarh, the capital of Punjab and Haryana, which makes it a strategic location for businesses and industries looking to establish themselves in the region.
- Availability of land: Mohali has more available land for development compared to Chandigarh, which is a landlocked city with limited space for expansion. This has made it an attractive location for real estate developers and industries looking to set up their operations.
- Business-friendly environment: Mohali has a business-friendly environment, including lower taxes and streamlined bureaucratic processes, which has led to the establishment of several industries in the city.
- Infrastructure development: Mohali has been investing heavily in infrastructure development, including roads, highways, airports, and public transportation. This has improved connectivity and accessibility, making it more attractive for businesses and investors.
- Growing population: Mohali’s population has been growing rapidly due to its expanding job opportunities, educational institutions, and better quality of life. This has also led to an increase in demand for housing, healthcare facilities, and other amenities, driving further development in the city.
Overall, these factors have contributed to Mohali’s rapid expansion and development in recent years, making it an attractive location for businesses, investors, and residents alike.